Skip to main content

HIRE ME

                                                        You Can Also Hire Me for freelancing Work.


I am Muhammad Usama,a Professional Video/Audio Editor and Have Many Edit videos on YouTube channel (DAWN Market & DAWN Knowledge). I am Basically Youtuber Additional I am Best Web Researcher on any field & any topic & Data entry Finally I am best create logo /3d logo I am also create logo on youtube channels and another hometown platform for friends\ Now i am here to show my expertise .I always believe that not Quantity but that Quality is King in Freelancing. I will 'NOT' stop tweaking un less you say WOW .Request the custom offer and I will give you the Best I will Make Happy You!


My Fiverr profile

Click here to go my profile






My Upwork profile

Click here to go my profile







My AnyTask profile

Click here to go my profile






My People per Hour Profile

Click here to go my profile



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

75 + Amazing Freelancing Websites for Anyone

In case you're searching for the most generously compensated, best independent positions available today, regardless of whether you're outsourcing as an afterthought or doing it full-time, at that point you've gone to the ideal spot. Here are my picks for the best independent occupation sites (separated by industry) this year.No matter if it's a couple of more bills than expected nowadays, a lull at your normal everyday employment, a manager that is deteriorating, or you're simply prepared for a difference in pace—I have your back with these best independent occupation sites.  Quite possibly the most widely recognized holds back you'll hear, is that it takes some effort to develop an outsourcing profession. You need to put resources into yourself, regardless of whether it be classes, programming, or marking. You need to make associations, you need to begin with lower-paying work to develop a portfolio and get your name out there. Furthermore, no doubt, the entir...

Government measures for the development of agriculture

 Providing insurance cover to farmers for compensation for climate change, natural disasters and locust heart damage. Pakistan is basically an agricultural country and about 70% of its population is engaged in agriculture. But unfortunately in the past due to poor strategies and ding-dong policies of the governments the desired results could not be achieved. In the past, only the big farmers took advantage of whatever policy was made by the governments and the small farmers were deprived of these fruits. The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government realizes that a green revolution cannot be brought about in the country without developing the agricultural sector and improving the condition of the farmers.That is why Punjab Chief Minister Usman Bazdar took practical steps to take up the sector. Usman Bazdar has formulated a policy to make Punjab a real agricultural home. The present government has introduced new dimensions in the agricultural sector in 2019 and made it profitable in...

How to make Personal and Professional Conversation Effective More Affordable l Improve Communication Skill l Usama Office

 I'm going to talk about how you can have an effective conversation to increase your chances of winning someone's business the same approach can be applied to a personal conversation as well and you know outside the professional environment so if you take a look at the Foreign. How to make Personal and Professional Conversation Effective More Affordable l Improve Communication Skill So if you pay it to The Seven Elements I am about to show you I think that ill help you go places in life beginning with the very first one a good conversation is all about what you can bring on the table if you can talk about something that i beneficial to the other party you've got again this essentially refers to the importance of flipping the features of your product and service into the benefit to the customers you've got to tell them what is in it for them a u attitude would win 100 times over me attitude you got to bring something that is not only of utte importance but it adds a valu...